Latest iPad & iPhone Application Development Course
The University Of Stanford has released the latest iPad and iPhone Application Development Course.
The Fall 2011 course, with Paul Hegarty includes topics such as:
- Tools and APIs required to build applications for the iPhone platform using the iPhone SDK.
- User interface designs for mobile devices and unique user interactions using multitouch technologies.
- Object-oriented design using model-view-controller pattern, memory management, Objective-C programming language.
- iPhone APIs and tools including Xcode, Interface Builder and Instruments on Mac OS X.
- Other topics include: core animation, bonjour networking, mobile device power management and performance considerations.
The general prerequisites for Stanford courses are:
- C language and programming experience
- Recommended: UNIX, object-oriented programming, graphical toolkits
- And of course… English.
Download the iPad and iPhone Application Development Course from iTunes.